If your child's non-custodial parent lives outside of New York State, you can still work with the Westchester County Office of Child Support Services (OCSS) program to establish paternity and/or get a support order. Cases where the parties live in different states are called interstate cases.

Every state has its own OCSS program. Most services described here are available in every state. Federal laws require that these programs help out-of-state custodial parents get child support from residents of other states. Although interstate cases often take longer to be resolved, help is available from OCSS programs throughout the country.