If your child’s non-custodial parent lives outside of the United States, you can also still work with the Westchester County Office of Child Support Services (OCSS) program to establish paternity and/or get a support order.

There are a total of eighteen (18) countries with which New York State has reciprocal agreements and with which the United States government, which we are bound by, has reciprocal agreements:

  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Canada
  • Czech Republic
  • El Salvador
  • Finland
  • Germany
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Slovak Republic
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom

Although cases involving a second country usually take longer to be resolved, help is available from OCSS programs in all of the countries listed above.